Intake forms and liability waivers are introduced. The students are given a thorough scientific look at understanding the eyes and eyelashes and are made aware of common diseases and disorders of the eye area. Reasons why eyelash extensions should not be applied, or should only be applied with careful consideration, are discussed in detail. Basic first aid measures and allergies are covered, and the students are given a brief introduction to the step-by-step application and removal procedures. The students are expected to complete at least 4-5 full hours of tweezers and extension lash management practice on mannequins and other training materials, with the guidance of an instructor. Classic and Volume eyelash extensions.
- Student Workbook & Manual Overview, Paperwork, FAQs & Misconceptions.
- Kits & Product Knowledge
- Extension practice: tweezers – hold development, lash management
- Review step by step application procedures, followed by extension practice on mannequin
- Extension practice: patch test on mannequin, lash application until complet
Students are given an opportunity to ask any lingering questions. The students complete an hour and half of application practice on a mannequin before partnering up and practicing under eye pad placement, and extension removal on their models.
- Questions from previous day?
- Practical Assessment: New Set Extensions on a model
- Results reviewed: Certificates issued, or retake dates discussed.
- An unsuccessful trainee may have their practical assessment re-assessed no less than one week after the initial date for free.
Eyelash Extensions 2 days $600
Classic and Volume
Kit (supplies and tools for over 50 procedures) $300
(not included in course price)
Eyelash Extensions course
Private One-On-One Session
For your convenience, dates to be scheduled with a trainer
over email or phone