Hair Extensions Etobicoke
Unique beauty salon offers the best quality methods for hair extensions Etobicoke. We provide installation of Fusion hair extensions, Tape in hair extensions, Nano hair extensions, Micro Ring hair extensions, and Sewing hair extensions.
All services includes Blend, Trim, and Style.
Why Us For Hair Extensions Etobicoke?
Unique Beauty is your source in Toronto and the GTA for premium quality hair extensions.
We know the importance of quality when it comes to hair extensions: Choosing an inferior product can result in the extensions breaking down and detaching from your natural hair much quicker than they are supposed to. This is why Unique Beauty hair extensions Etobicoke only use hair extensions of the highest quality at our salon.
To learn more about Unique Beauty hair extensions services we invite you to browse our current service list and fees and don’t forget to connect with us on Facebook and Instagram for behind the scenes.
Contact us to BOOK your appointment with one of our hairstylist professionals. You can also give us a call directly at (416) 901-3882. Don’t forget to ask us about our current promotions!
Unique Beauty services South Etobicoke, Alderwood, Etobicoke, Mississauga and Mimico. We look forward to meeting you!
Fusion Hair Extensions
Fusion hair extensions are a bunch of individual hair strands each hair strand has a glue pre-installed at the end of it. Fusion hair extensions last up to 3 months.
Tape-in Hair Extensions
Tape-in hair extensions are one to one and a half inches of sections of hair that are pre-taped with medical-grade glue to your hair. Tape-in hair extensions will last 4 to 6 months.
Micro Ring Hair Extensions:
Micro Ring hair extensions are a technique with tiny copper rings to combine strands of natural hair with the hair extensions. Micro Ring hair extensions will last 3 months.
Euro Lock Hair Extension
This method uses a tiny ring to attach all the hair extensions onto your head. The ring is very small and rather light. Using this method lengthens as well as provides volume to the hair in the best and most healthy manner. This specific micro ring technology is a contributing factor in taking hair extensions to something more mainstream.
The links are used on the particular root of the hair. There isn’t any glue, sewing, braiding or heat needed; in addition no one can see you are wearing extensions!
An excellent advantage of this method is that you won’t be afraid to style your hair using a hot iron as micro rings do not get affected by heat. You can also dye or wash your hair right away after it has been applied and you can reuse this hair by moving strands up when your hair grows.
Nano Hair Extensions:
Nano hair extensions are small wefts of pre-bonded hair that are attached to the client’s natural hair using nano rings which are 90% smaller than most micro rings, making for a seamless bond. Micro ring extensions will last 6 to 9 months.
Sew- in Hair Extensions
Sew-in hair extensions are a process where your natural hair are braids down into cornrows. Then a needle and thread are use to sew down hair extensions onto the braids. Sew-in hair extensions will last 6 to 8 weeks.
Hair Extension Aftercare
When you choose a hair care product, DON’T BUY CHEAP
Caring for your hair extensions is really important. If you’re going to spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars getting hair extensions, it’s worth spending a bit extra to get quality hair care products.
The reason to avoid cheap hair care products is that if you use the micro rings with the hair pre-glued to the ring, or the fusion extensions cheap hair care products will to break down the glue over time resulting in the hair shedding or the rings slipping out.
It’s strongly advised that you don’t wash your hair for at least 48 hours after having your hair extensions fitted; this is because the bonds need time to set to avoid hair shedding from the bonds in the future.
Hair Care Tips
- Try to wash your hair a maximum of twice a week If possible, this is because the less stress you put on the hair the better due to heat styling etc.
- Always use a shampoo and conditioner recommended for hair extensions only, this is because normal high street brands contain silicone based ingredients which will cause the bonds to weaken and break down.
- To wash the hair, only use a hair extension shampoo as it will not loosen the bonds.
- It is necessary to condition the extension hair to keep it in optimum condition, it is vital however that you do not get conditioner on the actual bonds as they will get very weak and soft.
- It is best to use a hair extension brush, this is because normal brushes with balls on the end can rip and break the hair.
- Try to brush your hair everyday but not more than once as this will cause unnecessary shedding. You will often see hairs coming off on your brush or when you wash your hair, this is perfectly normal. These are loose hairs that haven’t been attached to the bond properly and don’t forget that people lose up to 100 hairs everyday naturally so it may look like a lot but in fact, you are doing less damage to your hair by having extensions because you are doing less styling and heat damage!
- It is advisable to do your hair into a loose plait when sleeping, this will minimize tangling and knotting when you sleep.
- Hair extensions should be kept in for no longer than 3 months at a time; this is because when they grow out too long, it is easy for them to become matted.
- Removal is completely safe and does no damage to your own hair; proper hair extension removal should be pain free with no tugging or pulling at your own hair involved.
***Please note that we will not be held responsible for any damage caused to your hair if they are removed elsewhere.