|Ultimate Body Reshaping
(for the fat of 5 cm or thicker)
includes 4 Sessions
1 session: US Cavitation, RF, Cryo,
2-4 sessions: (every week)
US Cavitation, RF, Lipolaser
|Moderate Body Reshaping
(for the fat less than 5 cm)
includes 6 Sessions of US Cavitation,
RF, Lipolaser (every week)
|Double Chin/Saggy Neck
includes 5 Sessions of RF
Body Reshaping and Contouring F.A.Q.
What is Ultrasound Cavitation?
Ultrasound Cavitation is a relatively new aesthetic treatment. Using leading edge technology, it converts fat cells into liquid which can then be naturally drained by the body’s own natural filtration system.
When the treatment of ultrasound cavitation is followed by a lymphatic drainage the process is faster, as the drainage is very effective at eliminating liquids.
The minimum suggested number of fat cavitation sessions is between 6 and 10.
How does Ultrasound Cavitation work?
A specially designed hand piece will be applied to your skin. The hand piece will then transmit low level ultrasonic waves which consist of compression- expansion impulses that travel in high-speed cycles. This back and forth cycle then causes an infinite quantity of micro-cavities or micro-bubbles that gradually enlarge. This progressive enlargement finishes as micro-bubbles start to collide and implode, producing shock waves that favor emulsification and elimination of fat tissues(this phenomena is called “cavitation”). The liquid is then easily vacuumed out from the body using the lymphatic and urinary system.
What is Radiofrequency – RF?
Radiofrequency (RF) energy is a new and promising technology for non-surgical tightening of the early signs of loose or sagging skin. RF energy alone is primarily used to treat skin laxity by tightening, and is best suited to patients with mild to moderate sagging of facial tissues, usually those in their mid-thirties to fifties, with any skin color. It is commonly used to treat the forehead, under the eyes, cheeks, mid-face, jaw line and the neck. RF can also be used in conjunction with ultrasound cavitation to aid in further fat breakdown and also to tighten the skin in the same area the cavitation treatment has taken place.
How does Radiofrequency work – RF?
The hand piece is slowly rotated over the target area transmitting radio waves through the upper layers of the skin to the dermis, heating the dermis to between 40 & 50 degrees Celsius without burning the skin surface.
* Tissue Retraction: The generated heat causes local contraction of the collagen fibers, to immediately tighten the skin.
* New collagen formation: By heating the dermis, new collagen production is stimulated.
This tightening effect is delayed and may take from 3-6 months to be visible.
* Improved circulation: RF will also improve the blood and lymphatic flow. This helps with a better oxygen supply and greater toxin clearance to further reduce the effects of aging.
What can be treated with the Ultrasound Cavitation system?
Cellulite and fat reduction • Skin tightening and fat melting (where bipolar radio-frequency is combined)
Laser Liposuction is technically the name of a modern, less invasive surgical alternative to traditional laser liposuction, but the term “laser lipo” is now also used as a catchy name for an alternative non-invasive treatment for fat reduction. The laser generates heat and causes metabolism of fatty acids contained within the fat cells in the treatment area. The fat cells remain intact, but release large amounts of the content contained within. The fat cell membrane becomes porous and spongy during treatments, making it easy for the contents to escape. Treatments need to be spaced approximately 48 hours apart, with a minimum of 6 treatments being required.
Cryolipolysis is one of the most recent forms of noninvasive fat reduction to emerge. The development behind cryolipolysis stems from the clinical observation of cold-induced panniculitis.
This technique is performed by applying an applicator to the targeted area set at a specific cooling temperature for a preset period of time. This targets adipocytes while sparing the skin, nerves, vessels, and muscles.
Initial preclinical and clinical studies have demonstrated the efficacy of cryolipolysis for subcutaneous fat layer reduction.
The addition of post treatment manual massage may enhance the effectiveness of a single cryolipolysis treatment, and that multiple treatments may lead to further improvement.
Week Prior to Fat Reduction Treatment if Possible – if not days prior
- Liberal intake of water: More than 1 liter a day
- Do not binge eat
- Do not drink any alcohol the night before the session
Day of Session
- Drink 1 liter of water (coffee, tea or cola does not count!)
- Do not drink caffeine 3-4 hours prior to session
- Do not drink carbonated drinks 3-4 hours prior to session
- Do not have a heavy meal prior to session
- Do not fast prior to your session. Not eating will make your body go into starvation mode and your session results will not be as significant
Post Care Advice
- Drink plenty of water
- Follow low fat and reduced carbohydrate diet. Avoid animal fat, butter and cheese. Avoid carbohydrates such as white bread, rice and pasta.
- Include some protein with every meal
- Increase consumption of fruits and vegetables
- Exercise vigorously after every session to stimulate lymphatic activity
- Skin brush daily prior to bathing or shower
- Avoid alcohol prior and after treatments