- Hot fusion | $4 per strand
- Micro Rings/Eurolock | $4 per strand
- Tape in Hair Extensions | $10 per piece
Average head with medium length of the hair needs 100-120 gram of hair extensions to create length and fullness.
Hot Fusion Hair Extension
Hot fusion hair extensions are also known as keratin hair extensions.
Hot fusion hair extensions are applied to your natural hair in small strands with heated keratin adhesive.
Hot fusion hair extensions last from 2-4 months.
You can style your hair up in a ponytail or down.
It can be dyed, curled straighten.
Euro lock/Micro rings Hair Extension
This method uses a tiny ring to attach all the hair extensions onto your head. The ring is very small and rather light. Using this method lengthens as well as provides volume to the hair in the best and most healthy manner. This specific micro ring technology is a contributing factor in taking hair extensions to something more mainstream.
The links are used on the particular root of the hair. There isn’t any glue, sewing, braiding or heat needed; in addition no one can see you are wearing extensions!
An excellent advantage of this method is that you won’t be afraid to style your hair using a hot iron as micro rings do not get affected by heat. You can also dye or wash your hair right away after it has been applied and you can reuse this hair by moving strands up when your hair grows.
Tape in Hair Extensions (Seamless)
Tape in Hair extensions are extensions applied to hair using tape. This method is another option to create a result that resembles bonded/glue in hair extensions or clip in hair extensions. The tape typically last about 1-2 months before it begins to loosen and slip out of hair.
With this method you part you natural hair and “sandwich” your hair between two pieces of the tape hair extensions. This way the hair falls as your natural hair would with added length and fullness.
Hair Extension Aftercare
When you choose a hair care product, DONT BUY CHEAP
Caring for your hair extensions is really important. If you’re going to spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars getting hair extensions, it’s worth spending a bit extra to get quality hair care products.
The reason to avoid cheap hair care products is that if you use the micro rings with the hair pre-glued to the ring, or the fusion extensions cheap hair care products will to break down the glue over time resulting in the hair shedding or the rings slipping out.
It’s strongly advised that you don’t wash your hair for at least 48 hours after having your hair extensions fitted; this is because the bonds need time to set to avoid hair shedding from the bonds in the future.
- Try to wash your hair a maximum of twice a week If possible, this is because the less stress you put on the hair the better due to heat styling etc.
- Always use a shampoo and conditioner recommended for hair extensions only, this is because normal high street brands contain silicone based ingredients which will cause the bonds to weaken and break down.
- To wash the hair, only use a hair extension shampoo as it will not loosen the bonds.
- It is necessary to condition the extension hair to keep it in optimum condition, it is vital however that you do not get conditioner on the actual bonds as they will get very weak and soft.
- It is best to use a hair extension brush, this is because normal brushes with balls on the end can rip and break the hair.
- Try to brush your hair everyday but not more than once as this will cause unnecessary shedding. You will often see hairs coming off on your brush or when you wash your hair, this is perfectly normal. These are loose hairs that haven’t been attached to the bond properly and don’t forget that people lose up to 100 hairs everyday naturally so it may look like a lot but in fact, you are doing less damage to your hair by having extensions because you are doing less styling and heat damage!
- It is advisable to do your hair into a loose plait when sleeping, this will minimise tangling and knotting when you sleep.
- Hair extensions should be kept in for no longer than 3 months at a time; this is because when they grow out too long, it is easy for them to become matted.
- Removal is completely safe and does no damage to your own hair; proper hair extension removal should be pain free with no tugging or pulling at your own hair involved.
***Please note that we will not be held responsible for any damage caused to your hair if they are removed elsewhere.
Eyelash extensions are enhancements designed to add length, thickness and fullness to natural eyelashes. They may be compared to hair extensions for one’s eyelashes. It usually takes between one to two hours to attach a full set. An average person might have anywhere from thirty to eighty lashes per eye. The variance in the number of lashes accounts for the difference in how long it takes to apply them. Many eyelash extension packages come with repair options, where one can go get the fallen extensions added within a few weeks from the initial application, at a lowered cost. Generally, a single eyelash is applied to each natural lash; when applied properly; neither the extension lash nor the glue should touch the eyelid. The bond is designed to last until the lashes naturally fall out, though the extensions may fall out faster if one uses oil-based eye makeup remover or rubs eyes regularly.
Silk Lashes will give you that high-gloss look that will make people think they applied mascara. Silk Lashes provide the perfect opportunity to create a look crafted for the specific needs of the individual client. Made with a synthetic material similar to raw silk, new manufacturing method achieves a soft and flexible perfect curl for each and every lash.
Volume (3D) lashes
Volume (3D) lashes – When multiple lashes are applied to one single natural eyelash individually isolating one natural eyelash at a time. Using very thin lashes. If two eyelash extensions are applied to one natural lash it’s described as 2D, if three eyelash extensions are applied to one natural eyelash then it’s described as 3D etc.
This method is also known as Russian volume. The lash extensions used in this method are significantly thinner ( Usually a 0.07 diameter lash extension is used) than the lash extensions used for the classic lash method.
Volume lashes are lighter, fluffier and give the client a fuller look. Volume lashes are prefect for clients who don’t have a lot of lashes, have sparse lashes, bald spots or just want a more dramatic look without having to use a thicker lash.
|Eyelash Lift & Tint||$75|
Eyelash Extensions last as long as you wish to have them with a regular maintenance every 3-4 weeks and a proper care. Before booking a refill please ensure you have approximately 40% of your lashes left otherwise it may need to be booked as an entirely new set or extra charges will be applied to a refill price.